Makandiwa blasts false prophets

United Family International Church (Ufic) leader, Emmanuel Makandiwa has attacked false prophets, who abuse and rape female followers under the guise of praying for them.

By Aaron Ufumeli

Speaking to more than 50 000 people on the last day of a three-day crusade at Mbare grounds on Wednesday night, Makandiwa urged women not to fall prey to such preachers.

“It boggles my mind how such a thing can happen in the first place to the perpetrator and the victim as well,” he said.

“One should know when a prayer starts and ends and alarm bells must ring when you suspect any sinister or evil intention.

“I hold all my prayers here and if I fail to deal with your situation, there is no way I can do it elsewhere.”

Makandiwa said before one joined a church, they must know and understand its mission and not follow blindly.

There have been several reports of women being sexually abused by church leaders, whom they would have sought help from.

In most cases, the women would have sought help on matrimonial issues.

The prophets commit the crimes under the guise of exorcising demons and counselling sessions whereby the women are asked to attend alone, without their husbands.

Most rape victims in churches do not report these cases even to their husbands for fear of being victimised by the same prophets.

A church is supposed to provide comfort and refuge to one, but the opposite is happening, Makandiwa said.

Pentecostal and apostolic churches have been mushrooming in the country amid calls for the government to register religious groups.

Makandiwa held three crusades in the past week starting in Highfield then Mbare and Mabvuku, drawing huge crowds as many people seek divine intervention in the face of the serious economic challenges facing most Zimbabweans.

101 Responses to Makandiwa blasts false prophets

1. bido October 11, 2015 at 9:09 am #

Makandiwa himself is a false prophet. He may not be a sexual abuser but he is a liar who claims to heal people with HIV and cancer by praying for them and these diseases vacate their bodies. He makes false promises and claims, telling people what they want to hear, and in the process encouraging many deceived people to part with their hard-earned moneys through tithes and offerings. He is no better than any of the other false, self-proclaimed prophets.

• Mwana WaMakndiwa October 11, 2015 at 11:23 am #

Just come and see for yourself the greatest prophet to ever grace Zimbabwe…. prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa

• Mamvemve October 11, 2015 at 12:17 pm #

You are brain washed my friend- these cash prophets bought tokoloshis to hoodwink people from a Ghana fetish prophet who even confirmed that himself. Wake up and smell the coffee.

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:15 pm #

• djtn October 12, 2015 at 7:02 am #

Jesus warned that: ” And many false prophets will arise and will deceive many.” Matthew 24:11.
        ” For there will rise false christs and false prophets. And they will show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.” Matthew 24:24. It doesen’t matter that Makandiwa performs great wonders, he remains a false prophet. Jesus never denied their abilities in showing great signs and wonders. But He warned that the false prophets will be doing so to deceive many. Ask yourself how many are you who are following Makandiwa? Jesus’ words are fulfilled in these so called prophets of today. Take note,

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:15 pm #

• Mamvemve October 11, 2015 at 12:19 pm #

Well spoken bido, at least the country still has some people who can put two and two to get four.

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:16 pm #

• HELPER October 11, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

I think the shonas said it right that, “hatingayeri Nyoka negavi iyi iripo” Prophet Makandiwa is not found in Mars but he is found on earth in Zimbabwe. get sick yourself and come with your diseases to him also listen to what the man says he is so full of wisdom and wisdom like that of the God in heaven even more than Solomon and then you can stand to point the lie and falsehood you are claiming.

• G Stots October 12, 2015 at 9:10 am #

I fail to understand you when you claim Makandiwa being a false prophet and immediately refer to him as encouraging people to tithe and give offering. You have failed to prove how makandiwa may be a false prophet. Makandiwa did not write the book of malachi and the word in this book is by the apirit of God. In this instance be careful of attacking God and his word and in the worst case the holy spirit that inspired that word. Do not talk about tithe and offering because even abraham gave these to mechuzedech before malachi wrote about tithes. You seem to be just one that hates the name Makandiwa and you have just taken a wrong fact to support you baseless claim.

• bido October 12, 2015 at 10:51 am #

No. I do not hate Makandiwa. Instead, I am bold enough to point out his lies, and wise enough to not be taken for a ride. And you missed my point. My issue is not about tithes and offerings. It is about the lies and false claims that the man makes. That to me makes him a lier and an unholy being. And worse, he does it to lure the desperate and the gullible to his church, and fleece them. That makes his evil and a crook.

• bibaelo October 12, 2015 at 9:22 pm #

bido if u say prophet makandiwa is a false prophet jus go at city sports centre on sunday with ur boldness and ask to deliver the man of God from those demons u are saying he is possed of.thank you

• bido October 13, 2015 at 8:27 am #

It’s shocking how people fail to pay attention to detail. I never said Makandiwa has any demons or that he needs to be delivered from anything. I simply stated a fact, that he is a liar, a cheat, a crook, a fraud, a fake, self-f proclaimed prophet! Many unfortunate cripples were foolef into believing they would walk but it never happened. I don’t have to waste my time attending his City Sports Centre circuses to know that.

• wamba October 15, 2015 at 11:01 am #

What lies

• Liberty Zuze October 19, 2015 at 6:15 pm #

Bido, if you really have questions you want to ask about Prophet Makandiwa, i am at your disposal . this is why i have put my real name and email address.you can inbox me on facebook liberty.zuze, i will be more that glad to give you any answer and also any evidence you want.

• alex October 12, 2015 at 11:34 am #

sure makandiwa is false here is my claims

*God has never send 2 or more prophets at the same time, its now prophet prophet all over
        * A true prophet is send with a massage, eg Jonah send to Nineveh, Elijah & Elisha send to Ahab all the prophets were send with a message. though they may heal a sick person along the way but the main thing God will send a prophet is to deliver a message. (WHAT IS MAKANDIWA’S MESSAGE)
        * there is only 5 prophets in the new testament John the baptist, Our Lord Jesus,the third one is Malach 4 v 5 the last 2 are for Israel.
        * as proof to this john the Apostle was never called a prophet though the book of revelation is a book of prophesy. why was John the apostle never called a prophet? what we have to day is the spirit of prophesy and not prophets.
        *you don’t need to go to Ghana to have a gift of prophesy,
        a true prophet can identify himself by scriptures, & his teaching is by scriptures.

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:16 pm #

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

>>>>I earned $5000 last month by working online just for 5 to 8 hours on my laptop and this was so easy that i myself could not believe before working on this site. If You too want to earn such a big money then come and join us.

• Rabson Milambo October 12, 2015 at 5:45 pm #

What I know is that Emmanuel makandiwa is a man of God

• Lusanga October 12, 2015 at 12:29 pm #

bido, reading your comment, appears to me that you were speaking “off your cuff.” You say the man lied by claiming that people were healed. Has everyone who has been prayed for to be healed, having HIV, cancer etc, remained with the disease? do you have proof of that?
      Secondly, you commented on Tithes and offering without actually understanding it yourself. I think its wise to get your facts straight before commenting.

• bido October 12, 2015 at 7:13 pm #

Point to me one person who was lame and is now lame no more, one person who had cancer and has cancer no more, one person who had HIV and has HIV no more etc. each after having been prayed for by Makandiwa for these situations, and I will instantly abandon my stance. You missed the context in which I commented on tithes and offerings. You did not pay attention to detail. Agreed. tithes and offerings are paid in churches. In Makandiwa’s case he coerces people to part with their moneys by telling them what they want to hear, giving false promises, and making claims that are simply untrue such as those of straightening limbs of cripples or healing of incurable ailments. On hearing such claims and promises, a wise person must immediately walk away. Your continuous following of this fake prophet without using common sense is typical of carpenter fish that is munched with their eyes wide open!

• kunyepa October 13, 2015 at 9:01 am #

come and see musangonyora murikoko modaidzwa hamudi kuuya huyai muzvionere then mozotanga kunyora

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:15 pm #

• kunyepa October 13, 2015 at 9:00 am #

you dont even know what you talking about come see for yourself hanti church yacho iripo here kokutaura zvekunzwa nenzeve ndokudii huyai muzvionere mega nemaziso enyu

• bido z such a coward..may the GOD of my father the great prophet ,PROPHET E MAKANDIWA deliver him from his stupidity,,mademon ese akanamitira prophet ngaaende pauri,,kana ucngaziv nyarara enda kuchkoro chekunyarara,,We love you soo much Papa and Mhamha,,may your GOD continues to go ahead of you,,thank JESUS for remembering Zimbabwe with such an annointed man,,

2. jusper October 11, 2015 at 9:17 am #

@ bido,your mother is the false prophet becuase she gave birth to a fool without prophesying the folly and opt to abort

• Donald Don October 11, 2015 at 3:36 pm #

Jusper une problem. I find it ironical that you try to defend a “Prophet” by insulting someone’s mother. I hope this speaks more to your character than you “Prophet”, the one you are defending.

• gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

• bido October 11, 2015 at 6:38 pm #

I do not see what my parent has to do with this matter. At least the readers can make their own judgments about your comment. Nevertheless, I maintain my stance.

3. solution October 11, 2015 at 9:32 am #

@ bido, if I were you i would ask the devil to me a break. How dare you write about things you don’t know. Aids is just like any other disease and for all I know God is able to heal any and That’s what prophet Makandiwa is being used to do by God.

4. Hwezhira October 11, 2015 at 9:38 am #

Iwe bido

5. Chamu October 11, 2015 at 9:38 am #

At bido one day you will come to the same Makandiwa for tht healing. Iş it not in the Bible that people are to tithe and give offering. Think before you utter your rubbish here. We need people who talk sense. Instead of appreciating the gd wrk bring done u are busy fooling around. Tell me what you know of tithes and offering.

• bido October 11, 2015 at 6:40 pm #

I may not know about tithes and offerings but I am wise enough to not be fooled by lying, self-proclaimed, false prophets, and thus refuse to be fleeced and taken for a ride.

6. Knox October 11, 2015 at 9:43 am #

Bido, you need help. God bless prophet Makandiwa you are a blessing to this land and the world over.

7. warrior October 11, 2015 at 9:59 am #

Madness is not only seen when people roam streets naked or as they pick food from the rubbish bins, no we notice madness when people like Bido talk. Zimbabwe we have known Bright Matonga for years wearing thick glasses but he got his healing from Prophet Makandiwa and has done away with spectacles three good years. How is that faked? Even machines are confirming what foolish people , sons of Berial-Lucifer like Bido are denying
    Do you have anyone who had hiv prayed for yet the status never changed? Are you working at New Start? Bido or Bodo what ever you think you are the man of God is getting referal letters from medical practitioners of repute in the land and he has healed their patients clearly and openly.
    You are in denial Bido. Prophet Makandiwa can comment on the prophetic ministry because he is a prophet , well respected voice in Zimbabwe and the world but who are you? What are you known for? What’s your profession?
    He gave prophecy of bloodshed should people engage in street demos but did you see anyone on the streets?
    If a land has fools like Bido then statelite machines will confirm Prophet Makandiwa prophecies like the China one. How is he false then? Bido ………. 4 years ago he warned that the rains would be erratic because God is shifting Zim from agricultural focus and dependance to mining . Just check how mining has taken over from all other sectors esp agriculture.

8. Bullet October 11, 2015 at 10:09 am #

Iwe Bido it is biblical to give Tithe and Offeeing.When did it start that you Worldly people wants to analise the things of God using wrong judgements.
    We should our Own Prophets our own solution,serious smokers and drunkards are being prayed for by Prophet Makandiwa and instantly Quits all the Addictions,and world wide there 8s no solution to this.Lets Appreciate our Own

9. chaya October 11, 2015 at 10:25 am #

bido nyarara hauna chaunoziva.I dont think u own a bible.I f u hve I dont think u read it.if u read i dont think u understand.You need to be taught

10. Cleto October 11, 2015 at 12:29 pm #

All those who hate this servant of the Lord I believe they should be gays or lesbians.i attended the Highfield crusade and it was my first time to hear this man of God. The way he ministered on how Africa is made to suffer because of refusing gay rights, i was touched. That message “rangarira mukadzi waLot” is a classic and a must for all well meaning Christians.

11. SoulMAN October 11, 2015 at 1:22 pm #

We shld be proud and blessed that have true men of God in Zimbabwe. Critisizing them when they help so many people is rather unfair and narrowminded. Your points are very shallow and spiteful @bido and mamvemve. I told myself if you dnt like something in this world, JUST IGNORE!! Famba ne bhora Prophet

12. Best son of magaya October 11, 2015 at 1:40 pm #

Well i do not blame that fool, what i have learnt from you is that the only thing that you have is that little phone u abuse to write nonsense, meaning you are Very poor, you are HIV positive and you are a prostitute of which you admitted Makandiwa is never one, so listening from you bido is listening to a barking dog, my own shark magaya wants association with this man called makandiwa though hard through difference in character, for convenience we are where we are but we cherish mudhara mak big time

13. Alec Chimujakazi October 11, 2015 at 1:49 pm #

Whilst i don`t believe in all these prophets, i wont comment anything about them either because people who are going there are not forced. There is no duress or undue influence that has been used to make people attend these crusades neither have people been forced to donate their money pay tithe, offering or whatever you might call it.

14. Best son of magaya October 11, 2015 at 2:09 pm #

The fact that i do not go to his church does not make either of us foolish, i may not understand details of how makandiwa does his things because i i have never given it a chance, more to it i do not enjoy the word naturally which could be a spirit though, i personally want fast solutions faked or genuine what i want is a solution, i respect the fact that makandiwa doesn’t womanise but am not ready to come to his church, but one truth is i still want to enjoy i don’t want people who are too serious about GOD llike mak, what i just heard from our church is our own mafia magaya envy maks cherishes him so much but makandiwa seems to be mean with his ffame of character, ndati nditaurewo

• these people r surely lackin knowledge,,bido and mamvemve,,isu takangwara takuremerwa neknowledge ,wisdom and takunyatsonzisisa Bible lyc neva before,,waal i neva imagined kut BIBLE rinonakidza so,,i neva thot kuchurch kunonakidza zvkadai,,huyai muzvionere musazoita zvkuudzwa,,imi maakapusa muchafa muchipfeka mamvemve,,mapedza monosuffer more kuhel ,kk,,thank our prophet for teaching us the word of GOD,,waal demonoloy and wisdom series waal awesome,,

15. Nhlanhla Moyo October 11, 2015 at 2:38 pm #

At least people are able to separate wheat from the charf. Makandiwa is just a good example His enemies cant trap him on anything. The man lives what he preaches. People only pinpoint him on how he performs certain miracles. But God can use you to do anything if you truely believe in Him without a doubt. To God be the glory for raising a man like prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa

16. MWANA WA MAKANDIWA October 11, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

Haa….bido naMamvemve….munotoda kudzikinurwa chaiko. How do you know that Prophet Makandiwa brought thokoloshis fron Ghana…..did you travel together, or did he show you…..you say cash prophets……wasn’t Jesus standing at the offering basket when he saw an old woman giving two oaths and declared that she had given more than all, since she gave all out of her poverty? Tell me which organisation operates without cash in this world from your house, the government, schools, churches, e.t.c. Iwe kubasa inoenda kunotsvagei kana isiri cash? Ipo pa city sports centre patinonamatira vadii kungoti zvairi church shandisai mahara? Zesa ikagodii kutiwo vanhu vamwari magetsi musabhadhare…….iwo makombi kuto ranker ipo pachurch pacho vachidaidzira 5rand copacabana…..vadii kuti munonamata kwirai mahara. Iko kudzimba kwamunogara hamubhadhare rent here? Saka Africa muchitambura…..coz you need deliverance starting from your brains (poor minds) ending with your pockets. You cannot embrace and appriciate your own saka muchiuriyiwa ne flu chaiyo ivo maporofita muinawo. Zambians and south africans are coming and snatching their miracles right before your eyes…imi muchifa nezvirwere muchingoti fake prophet…fake prophet. Muchafa muchita mbura!

• bido October 11, 2015 at 6:49 pm #

You missed my important point. I am talking about Makandiwa lying to people. If you attend his services and listen his proclamations then you surely would not have missed the claims I refereed to. If you did then identify one individual who had cancer or HIV, was prayed for by Makandiwa for healing of these conditions, and is now proven healed. Once you have identified such an individual let the whole world know. Remember that healing from HIV or cancer would make international headline news.

• roy October 15, 2015 at 4:05 pm #

guys judgement is for the lord…for the bible say dont judge until the hiden is made known…you might be right according to your opinion and a survey u have conducted but touch not my annoited ones…if he is the real man of God …to yourself u have drawn all curses.Nonetheless healing is a process if any form of doubt set in then all means nothing,then you have your self to blame because it is your faith that will heal u not Makandiwa..

• Benjimani October 12, 2015 at 8:28 am #

Iwe taura zvaunoziva usatituke hatisi vanhu vako isu.Nyararwo vanhu.

17. MWANA WA MAKANDIWA October 11, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

Dont judge man of God basing on hearsay, huyai pa City Sports and get time to know the Man of God. Give him at least two services then comment. Most of you critics are hypocrites! you read an articles from one evil journalist being used to fight the work of God by Satan himself..then you make conclusions about the man of God. Only satan is hurt when people are healed and delivered…..its only the devil who discredits the might work God does through his servants. Vamwe venyu marwadzirwo amunoita iii…..we cant distinguish between you and the devil himself! Tava kutokutyai.

18. Predator October 11, 2015 at 4:26 pm #

bido you are right,you have the right to your opinion. vamwe ndavana zimuteere,havatozivi nekuri kuendwa,kungoteera pakawandwa chete.

19. Bullet October 11, 2015 at 6:41 pm #

People like Bido they dont want to agree to the Truth,he knows that Prophet Makandiwa is Genuine and he is used by God.And honestly Bido you Fear the Prophet because a True Prophet carries weight which Man cannot comprehend.Is there a Man of God in This Life that you can match with Prophet Makandiwa,his lntegrity,genuiness,love,compassion,dignity,Humilty,Trust,and ecetra.

20. Bullet October 11, 2015 at 6:44 pm #

Predator its Wisdom to support the Truth that Emanates out of a good analysis.Than riding on Opinions,that Word Opinion ran away from the Word Onion which is sour and it affects eye sight.Thats why your judgements are wrong because of Onion opinion mindset

21. Bullet October 11, 2015 at 6:51 pm #

Bido you spoke about claiming to heal people,why cant you go a step Further of lnterviewing people after they are prayed for if it is sure that you concerned about people’s healthy.
    You personally have you ever helped a person with a minor headache with $1 Tablet for Cure.Lets Appreciate our Own than to criticise the only Solution that you have

22. howard October 11, 2015 at 6:55 pm #

i think alot of folks here are defending their prophet whilist they are not listening to the bible ,tithes are not given to church Duet 14v 22. We as christians we follow christ and those who came b4 us if anyone points to me when jesus, paul, peter and others took money from pple even old testament prophets did not take from folks. Abraham said i may not take anything from you, you will end up saying we made abraham rich. What i know is the man of God mus lead by example working and giving to the poor

23. warrior October 11, 2015 at 7:10 pm #

Bido is frustrate guys leave him
    I think his pastor tried and failed it

24. mwana wamwari October 11, 2015 at 7:43 pm #

Munondishamisa vanhu imi why kutukana because of somebody anodya sadza achienda kutoilet achitomboitawo manyoka futi… stop this nonsense and focus on Jesus Christ zvese zvamuri kutaura Bible riripo and rinotaura zvose .Munoziva zvamuri kuzviitira mose but dnt force somebody kuti aite zvaunoda iwe just do it your own way and u will get the results.

25. tok October 11, 2015 at 8:18 pm #

l think its not wise to talk bad abt sm1 in life if you dont have concrate evidence pane zvauno funga kt anoita . PROPHET MAKANDIWA has changed many pipos lives .lets we appriciate such a man in ths nation. Many countryz are cryn to have such a man who knws n explainz Jesus e way he does.

Musango taura zvamusinga zive .coz one day muchazo yeuka chikorobho marasa mvura

26. sam October 11, 2015 at 8:18 pm #

kuchava nevaporofita venhema vachati gomo ibva apo uinde apo richiinda. ko chii chinonetsa hama kuporesa bofu kana kusimudza gomo.
    satan akagona wani kushandura svimbo ichiita nyoka

27. Predator October 11, 2015 at 8:22 pm #

@Bullet.it only tells me you don’t understand the word opinion,which might be as a result of personal belief.lf l say bullet ran away from the word bullshit that’s why you are talking bullshit.that’s why you don’t have time to listen to others and convince them of your own belief which shows poor mindset.

28. riley October 11, 2015 at 9:17 pm #

keep bliving in yourself n the best way to chose yo path is to chose the best from yo heart makandiwa or yo heart

29. mbato October 11, 2015 at 9:40 pm #

iwe siyana neku commenter zvaMakandiwa kana usingaendeko…imiwo munonata Makandiwa musati nyaudzawo nekutenda kwenyu maari..kudzimbadzenyu.mese muri m#@+@

30. Son October 11, 2015 at 9:46 pm #

Hey you people, why do you always see calamity in good things. Prophet Makandiwa is a principled man of God who was sent to deliver us

31. STOP IT October 11, 2015 at 10:07 pm #

Heyi guys why wasting your time fighting each other. Why is it imi mese munoenda kuchechi kwaMakandiwa munosvika pakutuka vanhu like that. Hw then are u gng to convince them kana muchitaura chokwadi. Kutuka vanhu zvinyadzi why? Chii chinotsamwisa kuti munhu ataura zvaanofunga, kusvka pakutyisidzira vamwe nhai? It now shows us that Makandiwa is nw ur god kudarika mwari wekudenga. STOP IT

32. faa October 11, 2015 at 10:11 pm #

he is my Prophet

33. Ahoyi October 11, 2015 at 10:53 pm #

But why do you always talk of false prophets only in my own opinion if there are false there should also be genuine so why can’t you tell us of just one genuine then we can follow
    Personally I have taken the bible as the standard of the truth and I measure every work every sermon every prophesy with the bible I have seen prophet MAKANDIWA in line so if he is not who then is and what is the standard you are using if not the bible

• Juliado October 12, 2015 at 2:54 am #

Isaiah 8vs 20,says to the law and testimony,if not according to these,then its all darkness matthew 7vs 20_25

34. tiger October 12, 2015 at 1:05 am #

Jeso aituka .Johane akati vanhu muri vana wenyoka so kutuka hakuzi kunyowani

35. Maqhawe October 12, 2015 at 1:12 am #

I put my faith in God not man. Only God Knows wether makandiwa is a true man of God or wolf dressed in sheeps clothing, I just have questions why he had to leave Apostolic Faith Mission

36. Juliado October 12, 2015 at 2:50 am #

Well am gng to be blunt.the man speaks I mean makandiwa and knows his bible.However pakurapa vanhu guys ummmm,apa prophet vanonyepa.if any of you guys hav seen chirema(born and known by people arnd) who was healed by this guy then u hav $100 reward.its all lies bido u are correct.my inlaw went 3 times joining the queue ,but u will b shocked tht even number 1 in the queue wld be there in the queue asi in the main arena,u see people saying we hav bn healed.He held 1 of the 1st crusades in chitungwiza,surprisingly everyone watisingazive threw their crutches and wheel chairs BUT the only geinue crippled man we knew hapana zvakaiitika.matthew 7vs21_25,read

• fribatruth October 12, 2015 at 10:02 am #

37. mukwerekwere October 12, 2015 at 4:21 am #

This guy is a fraud, just like the ‘prophets’ he is denouncing. He takes advantage of desperate people and fleeces them of the little money they have. He has worked this mind control hustle well. You gullible followers walk past beggars on your way to work but prefer to give this charlatan money instead of more deserving people. You are all fools.

• gucrecapru October 13, 2015 at 3:33 am #

Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…. http://www.richhours55.com

38. SON OF THE GREAT PROPHET October 12, 2015 at 7:59 am #

Bear in mind that it is the minors that criticises the majors. Kana usiri a prophet let those that can do it do. Usarwadziweeeeee. Bido and mamvemve You are just like your names. Hakuna anga teerera mamvemve kana bido. put you lives in order first. Kana nhema dzichiunganidza vanhu City sports its a hall anyone can hire. Hire that one, that day you will realise tt you dont even have one who shares with you the same sentiments.

39. chazezesa October 12, 2015 at 8:17 am #

makandiwa whatever he does either true or false.we all no that a lot of pple hve been helped. and i blve only god is the judge if u think he is evil jst stay away frm him and stop talking abt his bad habits to those who blve him.

40. Sultan October 12, 2015 at 9:37 am #

Makandiwa thinks if he preaches this falsehood, then everyone will exonerate him from the evil works they are doing together with their god fathers and other chain of these pentecostal church leaders zviri kungomera everywhere just like what he did. He is among those false prophets who abuse all these desperate women who join their churches. Makandiwa akangomerawo sana Magaya and others and we can’t have these people at our doorsteps. Look, vamwe vake vari kuyaura vari muChikurubhi right now. Gumbura was preaching the same message like this but where is he now. The same thing will happen to all these guys and all their monies will come to passs ichidzoka kuvanhu vose vakabirwa navo vakomana ava. Mwari haavezwi, is for everyone.

41. fribatruth October 12, 2015 at 9:47 am #

42. MWANA WE MPRO October 12, 2015 at 10:28 am #

Guy do not waste time with these sons of Belial ( Vana va Satan ) even if you say what they will never be convinced that grace is in our midst they will find something to say against the Man of God . They defend their father because it is their destiny to defend Satan . They are defending a ticking bomb . Vana va Satan kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, God forgive them havazive.

43. Benedict October 12, 2015 at 10:42 am #

Prophet Makandiwa is a true man of God no matter what amount of criticism is directed at him.He is a prophet unto the whole world!

44. Fari October 12, 2015 at 12:28 pm #

Acts 5:37″After this man, Judas of Galilee rose up in the days of the census and drew away some people after him; he too perished, and all those who followed him were scattered. 38″So in the present case, I say to you, stay away from these men and let them alone, for if this plan or action is of men, it will be overthrown; 39but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God.”

45. gikerepeko October 12, 2015 at 2:05 pm #

46. makuru October 12, 2015 at 3:04 pm #

i”v read all your comments and frankly m fascinated however am still waitng for someone from makandiwas clan to tell m of the person to reply bidos comment of bido who was healed of hiv and cancer thats all….no funny excuse…jus a clean answer….

47. EYEWATCH October 12, 2015 at 3:54 pm #

makuru and bido you are right, but how can you know the taste of sugarcane without tasting it. Visit UFIC church services, I believe you will meet many people with testimonies. A prophet can perform a miracle, but its up to the individual who recieved the miracle to publicly share. .

48. ygn40565 October 12, 2015 at 5:14 pm #

49. stannis baratheon October 13, 2015 at 7:04 am #

gikerepeko give it a rest fam.
    also standard should stop ads in comment section come on!

50. Mr Johns October 13, 2015 at 1:28 pm #

If you dont believe in miracles you are not a christian.So you better keep quite because you know nothing about the Holy Spirit and who Jesus really is.
    Bido do you know the reason why the Holy Spirit came into this world?.
    Bido if Jesus said those who believe in me shall do great miracles than these who was he referring to?
    The ist step you need is to receive Christ.I mean to be born again.Then we start from there?
    You will know what Power is in the Holy Ghost and wht He can do for you.
    Infact this world hasnt seen anything yet.
    inthese last days God is pouring His Spirit Upon all flesh. Prophet Makandiwa is just the begining of the outporing of the Spirit of God in this nation.
    There is more in Christ Bido ,In Christ Jesus infact we havent even scrathed the sufurce of our inheritance.
    I need your contacts so that i can help you spiritually.The Christian walk is a journey. and you need to understnd certain things otherwise is makes no sense to argue with you.

• bido October 13, 2015 at 4:09 pm #

I feel sorry for you and those like you who refuse to see the light. The fortunate thing is that sooner or later you will. By that time you will accept my views as entirely correct. I do not need all the lot you are referring to. Your Makandiwa that you follow blindly is a liar, a crook, cheat, swindler, and all related characteristics. Here’s my challenge to you: pinpoint any human who was a cripple but is now walking straight thanks to Makandiwa’s prayers. Pinpoint any who had cancer or HIV and is now negative. You won’t find any because there is none. Yet Makandiwa lies that he does it. Wake up. Use common sense.

• Anointed Jehu October 15, 2015 at 12:02 pm #

Ko nhai bibo….why dont you come to our offices @ number 211 Five avenue tikupe mazita evanhu vaunogona kunozvionera wega, or you can watch christtv testimonies…..or you can come to our services ku City sports wobva wngoteverera anenge apedza kupa testimony…or you can come ku Sandton South Africa patiri kuita launch from next week thursday…..or you call speak to the ministry’s spokes person pastor Kufa he can give you referals

51. machakachaka October 13, 2015 at 2:22 pm #

God is the true judge, so don’t waste your time trying to judge Prophet Makandiwa.

52. nana October 13, 2015 at 3:26 pm #

Why and how has he become of the the richest man in Zim? Why do they preach mostly abt tithes and offerings? Doesn’t the first verse on tithes talk abt tithing to the poor in the 3 year? Why are we selective in the application of the bible to our daily lives?

53. The son October 13, 2015 at 3:33 pm #

The Bible tells us that we should test the Spirits, God gave out the spiritual gifts including that of discernment, and gave advice to be wary of the false prophets. I dont know of whom you talk of but those who say should prove their points and those who listen should defend their choices. Its guidance, the right way is not to offend one another in the process but yes to help one another. Prove the false prophecy and also prove the true prophesy! Elijah did it, Moses did it, Jesus Christ did it and Peter did it. You can do it, I can do it and anyone who believes can do it!

54. Jesus Is Coming October 13, 2015 at 3:47 pm #

People you have lost focus its no longer time to look at prophets, pray that we may have a spirit of discernment (mweya wekunvzera). Beware quasar wakabatira pamuporofita kana kusara uchirwa uchiti havasi chaivo Jesu kusvika pakuuya tsvekunamata Jehovah takarasimba nemaporofita. I may believe or not in today’s prophets but i look up to Jehovah.

Hapana pakambonzi tsvagai muporofita achawanikwa asi tsvagai Jehovah vachawanikwa.

55. wki57155 October 14, 2015 at 12:19 pm #

56. KristyHansen October 14, 2015 at 8:12 pm #

try this web-site …….… http://www.Career60.com

57. mod99044 October 14, 2015 at 9:59 pm #

my friend’s sister makes $61 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $21010 just working on the laptop for a few hours.

Visit Website >>>>> ᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵw­­w­­w.­­­­r­­­­­i­­­­­c­­­­­h­­­­­h­­­­­o­­­­­u­­­­­r­­­­­s­­­­­5­­­­­5­­­­­.c­­o­­­­­­m­­­­ᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵ

58. mod99044 October 14, 2015 at 10:02 pm #

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.richhours55.com

59. jesminemuringani October 15, 2015 at 9:24 am #

All i can say os Prophet E Makandiwa is a true Man Of GOD…..

60. jesminemuringani October 15, 2015 at 9:29 am #

all i can say is Prophet E Makandiwa is a true Man Of GOD n wether u take it or not thats true…….

61. wamba October 15, 2015 at 11:25 am #

Muporofita anokonzeresa. Zvinodudzira kuti ane mhepo inomusunda kuita zvaanoita. Yasatani haina simba rakadaro. Ndeya MWARI CHETE

62. lkq53465 October 15, 2015 at 10:26 pm #

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.richhours55.com

63. Myself October 17, 2015 at 4:20 pm #

I find it disturbing when we do everything including insulting others in order to defend preachers/pastors/prophets. Jesus faced all kinds of insults & name calling but never did he try to defend himself or justify himself before people. He rebuked Peter in Gathsman when he tried to defend Him by slicing that soldier’s ear with a sword.

Paul, Peter & other disciples faced all kinds of accusations but their followers never went all the way fighting others of different opinion in order to defend them or prove they were real man of God.

My point is God will defend his own. When Aaron & Miriam insulted Moses over choice of his wife, it wasn’t Joshua or any other Moses follower who fought them to clear Moses’ name but God Himself came & rebuked them. So why should we fight these battles on behalf of pastors thereby risking sinning before God when we become emotional & end up saying things which are ungodly. Let God fight for them because He called them.

As for us let’s stick to praying for our pastors so that they keep doing what God called them to do and that God covers & protects them from all kinds of sin because they are also human like us.

64. nehachirul October 18, 2015 at 5:07 am #

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

© 2017 The Zimind. All Rights reserved.