Greetings brethren. Today is a beautiful day and I would wantto encourage someone. Wherever you are, I want you to know that you are special and wonderfully made. Due to varying factors, life has treated us differently and left us in a quagmire. As we continue I want you to know, in good times and in bad times, God remains the same.
Luke 8:43-44 (KJV)
- And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any.
- Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
In the Bible there is a story of a woman, who had suffered for a very long time. She had been sick and not well for 12 years. Has been to many doctors and taken a lot of medicine. Probably this situation had conditioned to bitterness. Just like someone reading this article, you have been unwell for many years.
You have been bed-ridden and hope is slipping away but here is your word for today, your bitter situation will be a sweet situation today. Today you will receive your permanent healing in Jesus' name.
When the woman with the issue of blood met Jesus she did realised that it is her time for healing. She took a step of faith out of pain bitterness, sorrow, poverty and sickness. Whatever you are passing through, a bitter divorce or being fired from work reach out to Jesus, He will change your story for good.
1 Samuel 1:13-15 (KJV)
- Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.
- And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? Put away thy wine from thee.
- And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord.
Hanna had a story of pain and humiliation. If it was in an African culture, a woman is blamed for a couple's failure to bear children. She will be subjected to all kinds of ill treatment. Hanna went through the same in the hands of Penninah. It gave her bitterness all her life. Someone hear your family is speaking badly about you not being married. They have meetings to call you names for not being employed. Your own parents have even written you off. Your life is has bitter as the waters of Marah. So bitter that no one wants to be associated with a failure in you. But today I want to promise you, something good and sweet is about to come out of Marah. God is turning your bitter life into sweetness.
They will come to you for advice and help, do not be discouraged. Just like Hannah you will have the last laugh.
- Zim commemorates World Traditional Medicines Day
- Zim commemorates World Traditional Medicines Day
- Gukurahundi must attract sanctions: Ex-minister
- Pastors Chris' healing streams live healing services: All you should know
2 Samuel 9:7 (KJV)
- And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely show thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.
God is about to remember you and restore you like Mephibosheth. What is troubling you? Cheer up for God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can imagine. Mephibosheth was long lost in poverty. He never imagined that he would be remembered and live a new life. Let alone eat on the King's table. I can imagine how he was shocked to see the King's motorcade coming to pick him up. He might have thought that he was in trouble with the King. Oooh my God, it was his day of visitation. He was coming out of Marah, coming out of life of bitterness. His life changed completely. Even your life is changing as you read this article. The king is summoning you to his courts, you are going to eat on the king's table henceforth. May the King remember?
Exodus 15:22-25 (KJV)
- So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water.
- And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter, therefore, the name of it was called Marah.
- And the people murmured against Moses, saying, what shall we drink?
- 2 And he cried unto the Lord; and the Lord showed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet. There he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,
Water represent life. Listen my dear reader. For a long time, your life has been filled with bitterness. I would like to believe that if a well has got bitter water or even dirty water no one will visit it. There will be no visitation to that well. Even your life has been a life of loneliness because of poverty and misfortunes. They do not consult you on anything. You are long forgotten. But today, Hallelujah! There is a visitation that is about to change history. It's going to change the narrative of your life. Marah is about to bring forth sweetness. Moses prayed to God and God heard him, Hannah prayed to God and He answered, after 12 years the Woman of the issue of bloom was healed.
Today I pray for you, that cancer is living your body, that HIV is being healed, bareness is being healed, poverty is being defeated sugar is disappearing from your body. You are coming out of Marah healed, restored, fed and supplied.
Psalm 30:11 (KJV)
- Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded mewith gladness. God is not going to abandon you. Today I want you to take a prophetic action of faith. Put up your favorite gospel song and begin to dance. Dance in celebration by faith and declare I am coming out of Marah. May you receive a miracle within 7 days. May your child pass the exam. May you receive a job offer. It is my prayer that you testify in Jesus' Mighty name. It is done.
Let’s meet on this same platform next week. Take time to pray for your families. Pray for protection and preservation. Pray for your Pastors and the body of Christ at large.
*Prosper Tingini is the Scribe of the Children of God Missionary Assembly — God’s messengers. Contact details: Mobile & WhatsApp — 0771 260 195. Email address: [email protected]