TB Joshua prays for Mugabe

Popular Nigerian televangelist Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as TB Joshua, on Friday night prayed for President Robert Mugabe and also declared “a new dawn” for the country.

By XOLISANI NCUBE

The world-famous Nigerian prophet focused his attention on Zimbabwe, praying for the country and its president in a tele-broadcast to thousands of worshippers who thronged the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries Night of Turnaround 4 on Friday night.

tb-joshua

TB Joshua is PHD founder Walter Magaya’s spiritual father. He made a telephone call to “his son” on Friday night to wish him a happy birthday and pronounce “good news” to thousands of congregants who included Cabinet ministers, legislators, diplomats and traditional leaders from the region.

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, this is your day! It’s your time!” said TB Joshua as his telephone call was being broadcast live to the congregation, while Magaya was on his knees holding the phone, apparently in prayer.

“It’s a new dawn to you! A new dawn to Zimbabwe! A new dawn to its leader! A new dawn to the ministry! A new dawn to everyone under the influence of my voice!” Joshua said as almost everyone in the congregation knelt down with some shouting: “I receive!”

“I speak a new dawn to your health, a new dawn to your finances, a new dawn to your business, a new dawn to your career, a new dawn to your marriage,” said the Nigerian preacher, who commands one of the largest Pentecostal churches in Africa.

As he was speaking, the congregation was in prayer, down on their knees and as soon as the call ended, Magaya slumped onto the pulpit, sobbing with his face down before he raised his head to declare that “you will not go back home the same. This is your day! The General of God has said so and just believe,” he said, before advising congregants to write their prayer requests on the envelopes in which they would give their offerings.

The mega all-night prayer drew congregants from as far as Ethiopia, Zambia, Tanzania, South Africa and Botswana, among many other countries.

Last week the charismatic preacher was in Nigeria where he “interceded” for the Turnaround 4, which is now an annual event for PHD Ministries.

Magaya told journalists during the all-night prayer that while he was preaching, a team of intercessors was also praying for the event in Lagos at the Synagogue Church of All Nations.

“Before this event, I was in Nigeria where I met my spiritual father Prophet TB Joshua. He prayed for this event and indeed it’s going to be a night of turnaround. He wished me well and I feel challenged,” he said.

30 Responses to TB Joshua prays for Mugabe

1. Povho November 8, 2015 at 11:47 am #

So, what is it that is worth to be news in this article?

2. vojebafow November 8, 2015 at 12:29 pm #

I earned $5000 last month by working online just for 5 to 8 hours on my laptop and this was so easy that i myself could not believe before working on this site. If You too want to earn such a big money then come and join us.

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

3. LUCKY JUMBO CLARK November 8, 2015 at 12:49 pm #

I AM INTERESTED

4. josphat mugadzaweta November 8, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

prayed for Mugabe to do what?

• Grace Jones November 8, 2015 at 7:24 pm #

He is dying

• submission November 9, 2015 at 2:28 pm #

AND DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DYING,B4 OR AFTER HIM?KWANAI.

5. TRUDY November 8, 2015 at 5:12 pm #

What? Is TB Joshua an exorcist as well?.

• Keelythomson November 11, 2015 at 10:11 am #

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

6. joks mabona November 8, 2015 at 10:07 pm #

why u lye like that u pipo

7. zimpipo November 8, 2015 at 10:57 pm #

hameno Mwari

8. sam November 9, 2015 at 4:48 am #

Not proffessional juno

9. tafara November 9, 2015 at 7:20 am #

who is Mugabe? don’t know him

10. Anointed Jehu November 9, 2015 at 8:50 am #

Hope hatozonyare zvedu SCOAN yava kuramba kuti Prophet TB Joshua never called or received a call from anyone in Zimbabwe

11. Radson Zulu November 9, 2015 at 11:17 am #

Why are like this you people? What had TB Joshua done again? What about our president? He is our president whether one likes it or not. There is nothing wrong if Prophet TB Joshua prayed for Cde RG Mugabe.

• Dr k November 10, 2015 at 9:32 pm #

What has tb joshua done to these pipo

12. Benjimani November 9, 2015 at 4:27 pm #

TB Joshua prayed for Mugabe.It doesn’t matter coz Joshua is not God.

13. jada November 9, 2015 at 4:59 pm #

Its a New Dawn……Amen Amen

14. Yadah Partner November 9, 2015 at 5:59 pm #

We love our President, Robert Gabriel Mugabe. He is our leader even the Holy Bible instructs us to pray for our leaders. Kwanai.

• Keelythomson November 11, 2015 at 10:17 am #

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

15. Gift November 9, 2015 at 7:30 pm #

This article is not news at all. It is a TB Joshua/Magaya advert. It has no content on anything. I am sure what the sum total of this article is saying is that God now dwells in Nigeria.

16. Princess Zozi November 10, 2015 at 7:01 am #

Amen!amen!amen….I recieve that declaration even for my self

17. Azon Streita November 10, 2015 at 10:28 am #

pathetic story! there is no tangible evidence that the phone call was made by real t.b joshua. the problem is our journalism, which is now occupied by writers who do not analyse. too much narration.

18. yadah child wallace mafi November 10, 2015 at 11:07 am #

we luv our przsdnt so we pray for him all the time

• nakano November 12, 2015 at 11:51 am #

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

19. mcchissey Chisango November 10, 2015 at 1:03 pm #

what abt the 3 angels message preach abt it nt prosperity this is the end of tym plus yedzai mweya yose in the last days man shall cast fire from heaven this means the devil will be having power to decieve so its nt all abt biliving in every word that is being uttered by these 21st century prophets but its abt identifying the spirit behind the prophecy.HAVASI VESE VANONGOTI jesu jesu vachamuona.plus wy is it that these so called prophets they dont observe the sabath day?
    bbrethren its abt tym to biliv in jesus.

20. Dr Know November 10, 2015 at 3:41 pm #

I feel sorry for gullible being taken advantage of by these Prophets (read Profits) who are fleecing them of their little hard earned money to enrich these crooks. Wake up people! Since when did God decide to reside in Nigeria of all places on earth? Heaven help us all.

21. Keelythomson November 11, 2015 at 10:04 am #

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

22. chibwido kuma 60,s November 12, 2015 at 9:50 am #

Hamheno Mwari sure dai mati zururira nekuti tinoda kuzo uya kwamuri kana tafa.
    zvana Magaya nana Joshua mmmm zvaka oma izvi . Mwari tira tidzeyiwo hatichaziva
    nzira yacho

23. nakano November 12, 2015 at 11:41 am #

try this web-site …….… http://www.22forbescash.com

24. KULUMANI MAGIYA November 13, 2015 at 9:07 pm #

Who are we to judge onto others leave MAGAYA and JOSHUA alone.They are worshipping their own God.People are being healed blesssed and we still have hard hearts.we are all believers and lets all believe in God.Is it bad to pray for others?If you can not pray for othersTB JOSHUA can do that and has the freedom to do that.You ceiebrate other people sicknesss who told you that you are are not going to be sick or not going to die.Guys leaders are from GOD.Lets respect the will of God.Amen